Did you tutor or mentor a student last year? Did you help in a classroom? Are you starting to get those back-to-school urges? Signs of this include:
- eyeing the school supplies in the store aisles.
- feeling at loose ends.
- missing the regular check-in with your teacher.
- spying just the right new book for your student at the library.
- dusting off your notebooks or tutoring logs.
- thinking about new strategies to engage students.
We are here to help! School starts Tuesday, September 5th, and we invite returning volunteers to contact us to arrange your return to classroom, Tutoring Center, or other placement.
Our staff will be back and ready to get you started as soon as the students return on September 5th. Please email or call us after Labor Day to register and return:
- K-8 volunteers contact Kasey Appleman.
- Intergenerational Math Program volunteers contact Julie Loh.
- CRLS volunteers contact Deandra Williams.
Email not convenient? Our office phone is 617-349-6794.
New to CSV? Sign up for a new volunteer orientation session here. (Remember, returning volunteers do not need to attend a new volunteer orientation.)